• iOS: iOS 8 or later.
• Android: API level 14 or later
• Native C/Objective-C/Java code with a low memory footprint.
• Works well with a huge log amount (up to 65536 entries).
• Built with a native platform UI (does NOT rely on Unity GUI).
• Resolution independent (looks great on highres/retina displays).
• Does NOT modify scenes or add assets.
• Removes completely from the release build with a single mouse click or from the command line (absolutely NO traces left).
Requires Unity 5.x or later
• Instant error notification (never miss an unhandled exception again)
• Quick logger output access with a multi touch gesture (swipe two fingers down)
• User-defined actions and variables
• Transparent log overlay
• Tap entry to view stack trace
• Crystal clear font and a nice mobile-friendly interface
• Filter by text and log type
• Collapse similar log items
• Scroll lock
• Copy-to-clipboard and e-mail options
• Overflow management
• Automatic updates
• Completely Open Source
For any questions and support:
5.0 stars – Organization
5.0 stars – C#
5.0 stars – Plug-in
5.0 stars – Kit
5.0 stars – Asset