FIK 1.6 brings many fixes and improvements to VRIK, adds LegIK – a new component to solve 4-segment leg chains. Final-IK 1.6 is fully compatible with PuppetMaster 0.6. See the Release Notes for full details.
FIK 1.5 introduces VRIK, the first solver fully dedicated to and designed from ground up for VR. VRIK was born and raised in Dead and Buried, a VR multiplayer shooter developed by Oculus Studios.
What can I do with Final IK?
Take a look at over 30 (and counting)
What does it contain?
Full Body Biped IK
+ 52 Demo scenes and example scripts for all components
– Does NOT require Unity Pro
– Does NOT require, but works with Mecanim
– Tested on Standalone, Web Player, IOS and Android
– Source code included
– Custom undoable inspectors and scene view handles for each component
– Warning system to safeguard from null references and invalid setups
– Optimized for great performance
– Modular, easily extendable. Compose your own custom character rigs
– HTML documentation, fully commented code
– Tested on a wide range of characters
What are your plans for the future?
Continue improving Final IK, it’s documentation and add more features.
I will be concentrating mostly on developing the Full Body IK part of the package, based on Your feedback and practical use cases.
Anything else I should know before buying?
Make sure to read the Online User Manual about the components that interest you the most.
There is a section about the requirements and limitations of each component.
Looking forward to working together,
Partel Lang – developer of Final IK
5.0 stars – Organization
5.0 stars – C#
5.0 stars – Plug-in
5.0 stars – Kit
5.0 stars – Asset